- Fika with a pastry, chocolate praline and tea/coffee at Conditori Nordpolen
- Cafe lunch with local seasonal produce, on locally produced pottery, at Esti Bönor & Bröd
- Coffee tasting (cupping) at Esti Bönor & Bröd
- Check in at the castle
- A welcome drink and snack
- A two course castle dinner with main meal and dessert
- Overnight accommodation in a shared double room
- A castle breakfast
The programme can start differently depending on the date of arrival at the castle or the visit to Conditori Nordpolen and Esti Bönor & Bröd.
As well as enjoying luxurious accommodation at the castle, the package includes visits to some of the fantastic cafes in Vara. At Conditori Nordpolen, Sweden’s best patisserie according to the prestigious White Guide, you can indulge in homemade gateaux and chocolate pralines made by expert pastry chefs. Esti Bönor & Bröd serve locally produced food on locally produced crockery, and you can improve your coffee knowledge there by doing a coffee tasting, or ‘cupping’ as the professionals call it. The package includes shopping discounts in Vara’s quaint independent boutiques with unique, hand-picked ranges. Combine this with a visit to the Blue Orange station house, Sweden’s largest piece of public art, right in the centre of Vara, to add the finishing touch to an unforgettable weekend of gilt edged indulgence.
Welcome to a luxury experience on the Varaslätten plain, a world away from big city bustle.
Arrival on different week days and selected dates during spring 2018.
From September until November 2018 arrival every Friday and Saturday.